At Sprung Services we feel the key to quality industrial training is to have the best instructors possible. The following instructors are currently working with Sprung Services:
|Reed Sprung, Minnesota Chief A Boiler Engineer, ASOPE Power Plant Operating Engineer Chief
CEO, Sprung Services, Inc.
- Reed started out as a Nuclear Plant Operator in the Navy in 1982. In the civilian world, Reed has operated and managed many large and small plants.
- Reed has been active in the development of exams for many purposes. These include electrical exams, mechanical aptitude exams and a wide variety of boiler exams. These exams are used by Sprung Services for screening and other purposes.
- Reed has operated or managed over 300 boilers during his career.
- Reed founded Sprung Services in 1997 after managing a very similar company
Reed works with course development and teaches some of the courses offered by the company.
|Gordon Nordby, Minnesota Chief A Boiler Engineer
Instructor, Sprung Services, Inc.
Gordy has been teaching stationary engineering at MNSCU for over 18 years.
- Gordy has been a Minnesota Chief "A" Engineer since 1990.
- Gordy started out in the US Navy. During his 6 years in the Navy, Gordy completed training and certifications for automatic boiler controls, gauge calibration and vibration analysis.
- Gordy spent 10 yrs as a Pipefitter/HVAC shop Foreman.
- Gordy is also an ASE- Master Machinist and an ASE- Mechanic.
Gordy primarily teaches our STS-1 seminars through Pine Technical Community College. In addition to his in-depth knowledge of boiler operations and maintenance, Gordy offers a tremendous mechanical background and many years of real-world experience!
|Robert Hill, Minnesota Chief A Boiler Room Operator
|Instructor, Sprung Services Inc.
Bob has over twenty years experience in the boiler operations industry with experience in both military and civilian organizations which include the following:
- Boiler Operator at a University
- Expertise in all HVAC Systems
- ASE Certified Mechanic
- SCBA Certified
- Six year US Navy veteran as a 2nd Class Petty Officer and Reactor Operator & Technician, Throttleman and Electronics Technician.